End Grain Cherry Butcher Block
Your End Grain cutting board will keep your knife sharper, longer and keep it more sanitary as well, thanks to the self-healing properties of end grain. Plus our brickwork pattern ensures greater durability than your run of the mill cutting board.
- Brickwork pattern ensures durability
- End grain construction keeps your knife sharper longer
- Bacteria resistant (assuming proper care)
- Treat with mineral oil or Bees Buffer
- Materials are USA sourced, 90% within 400 miles of our facility
- All refuse is composted at local gardens
If you'd like to add a meat groove, a name stamped into the board, or finger grooves, just make a note in the text box provided upon purchase. Custom sizes can be priced and purchased on the counter top page.
Click here to read a comparison of Cherry, Maple and Walnut. While you're educating yourself, why not read about why end grain is so beneficial or why the benefits of our Brickwork pattern are so advantageous when compared to other techniques. And most importantly, learn how to take care of your cutting board.